A 4 1/2 day, all-inclusive, event designed for you to discover your true self, heal your mind and body, enhance your relationships, find your power, take control of your life, dance with joy and create the life you desire.
Included in the package are as follows :
- A serene, peaceful, getaway room and board is included surrounded with greens and butterflies for 4 nights. (Room is shared with individual bed, single room is not guaranteed, however, can be considered for upgrade if and when a spot opens up with an additional cost of $200)
- Daily yoga/ meditation/ healing and mobility sessions
- Dance classes
- Daily fitness classes ( we will share take- home techniques on how to exercise properly every day to strengthen and heal your body)
- Life- enrichment workshops
- 3 full nutritious meals each day
- Local tour and sightseeing
- Workbooks and journals
- Individual energy healing session available upon request with an additional cost of $50
- Massage therapy available upon request with additional cost of $45
Day 1: Arrival day / welcome dinner
Day 2: Initiation and rewiring day
Day 3: Health and wellness and relationships day
Day 4: Free day
Day 5: Departure
Total cost: $599/ person
Deposit: $299 to reserve your spot
Final payment due by : July 5th 2018
*Note: Flight is not included, therefore, please book your flights accordingly. You will be responsible to book your own flights as well as any extended room and board after check out.
Preferred payment methods: Cash, check or Venmo app
For Venmo, find Shikha Thapa or send with phone number at 626-461-2570.
We do suggest you to book your space as soon as possible as our space is limited. A deposit of $299 will reserve your spot. For any special arrangements, please text Shikha at 626-461-2570 and she will call you back.
To book your event, call Shikha at 626-461-2570 or Eddie at 714-914-5417. We will send your invoice and confirmation via email.
Shikha Thapa, owner of Studio Sapphire, located in Los Angeles and Eddie Martinez, an artistic coach based in Hollywood. Shikha and Eddie are both certified fitness, yoga and life coaches, healers by nature, passionate about dancing, practicing mindfulness, sharing love & peace, creating a balanced life, and helping others transform their lives for better. Their current mission is to heal million hearts and uplift humanity to make this world a better place.